11 January 2009

Henry Fonda in "12 Angry Men"

Henry Fonda as Juror #8









Sidney Lummet directed this 1957 drama about a dozen jurors. The sole voice of opposition against the Guilty verdict is an Architect, who uses his power of deduction and intellect to convince the other 11 men that the boy on trial.

The man in white

During a break of deliberation, #7, a salesmen, says to #8, "Hey, you a salesman or something? You sure got that soft sale down. Me, I'm really agressive, with jokes, tricks, stories..."
"No, I'm an architect," #8 replies.

The architect critics the circulation & flow of the crime scene

3 comments:

  1. I will look this movie seems to be excellent, thanks for sharing, and If you know where can I download it please let me know.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing that I don't like about those shows. it is that they sound like a theater instead of casual people living in a casual town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea any time of year. Love it! I really loved to visit your blog. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete